This morning while Farmboy slept & I was taking a shower, HY helped himself to breakfast.
Now, don't think that he did everything. I helped him get started, but he did the rest.
When I came into the kitchen after getting ready this is what I heard.

Water running in the bathroom. "I'm coming Mini-E..."
HY runs out from the bathroom carrying 2 wet apples. "Here Mini-E, this is for you."
Ah, how sweet I think to myself.
now for the good part...
HY's bowl of cereal is full of milk & running down the countertop, on to the cupboards, down his stool & filling the crevices of the tile grout.
Kix are also scattered among the reckage.
But, I think to myself. At least we know he wouldn't go hungry if we died. And it seems he would care for his little sister as well. Something about that thought makes everything ALL right. (And the fact that I know Farmboy's gonna be cleaning it up).
My only hope is that he washed the apples in the bathroom sink & not the toilet.
9 comments:
oh that is too funny! it is amazing how resoureful they are even at a young age.
HILARIOUS!
I love that he was so in charge!!
FUN!!
Awesome...glad it's not just my house that those things happen in. Super Girl is the same way, but her meal of choice is chocolate. See the Chocoholic Posting on my blog for a reminder of what her meal looked like after! :)
P.S. My friend found this really cute blog with pictures and ideas of hair styles for little girls (and big ones too) Thought you might enjoy!
http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/
What a big boy - and such a nice older brother. I too thought, "I hope those were not cleaned with toilet water". I'm sure he knows better. What a stud!
How cute....and yet so sad that he is old enough for you to realize he really doesn't need you all the time....I had a hard time when Cam got to that stage...it's wonderful and sad at the same time....and I love that he is thinking of his sister too....even if it was washed in the toilet! :) Cute post!
What a sweet Brother!! Smart and resourceful:)
I love the Petes shirt! We have some just like it! They make perfect jammies and are a good reminder of the yummy fish and chips we are missing out on!!
Enjoy all that sweetness now. I always wanted a big brother to take care of me, your daughter is in good hands!
Post a Comment