Sunday, July 13, 2008

Birthday Surprise!

On Thursday, I got to spend the entire day with Farmboy. So so fun. We went to lunch, the temple, the train tracks for pictures, & then took a drive up the canyon for some more pictures. It was a perfect day. The kiddos spent the day with Aunt CC & it was just nice to be with Farmboy.

The kids got me graham crackers, chocolate, & marshmallows (my favorite treat) & Farmboy informed me that we'd be going up to Midway Friday night to have dinner with my Dad & roast some smores. Yum! I was excited but little did I know it wasn't just dinner & smores with Grandad & Grandma J.

When we arrived there was a huge surprise birthday party for me with all my family! It was AWESOME! And a total surprise. I had forgotten how much I love surprise birthday parties, especially when they are for me.

Thanks Farmboy for such a fabulous birthday weekend. Thanks to all my family who came & enjoyed the weekend. I couldn't have asked for a better birthday.
Photobucket

We all went swimming, drank sodas, & ...roasted smores of course. There was even a pinata.

15 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to you!!!
What a great surprise!!

Micah and Jen said...

What a wonderful Birthday surprise!!! I am so glad that it was so great for you....you totally deserve it!!! :)

Webb Family said...

Happy birthday!
What a fun way to spend YOUR day!

onehm said...

FANTATSTIC!
What a birthday...I'm so sad that I hadn't heard about the party sooner. I wish I could have found a way to be there. That would have been a surprise, eh??

It looks like an awesome time!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

great birthday surprise! hope it was spectacular!

Kylie said...

How fun!! It sounds like he really pulled it off! Glad you had a good birthday (week), you deserve it!

Paula said...

I am a bit frightened of the picture of my hubby. I am glad you had a good time! Sorry I had to take off early.

Jen said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!! And kudos to farmboy for planning a great birthday!! Hope you had a good day!

Scrap Happy Mommy of 2 said...

how fun...what a great bday!

Rachel Durazzani said...

What an awesome surprise! How fun to have your family all together for YOUR special day. Way to go Farmboy!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

a surprise party!! lucky girl! soudnds like a great bday ;)

Bethie said...

that is so sweet Farmboy deserves some extra big brownie points!!! the pictures are amazing as usual

Happy Belated Birthday

Anonymous said...

Zoie- I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I just noticed the comments you made on my blog. Yup, Joseph is getting big. He'll be five months on Saturday. Your kids are almost adults. Crazy. I hope to see you some time soon. :)

jayna said...

happy birthday!! that sounds so fun!! what a great husband to plan all that. one of these days we should actually meet up and hang out. it's been years...

Audrey Cornelius said...

Sounds like you had one awesome birthday! Way to go farmboy for going the extra mile on this one!