Would you believe that I am posting about this little girl AGAIN?
Well, she's done it again. I guess she's decided to get into mischief.
But who can blame her with all the fun things around our house.
Her favorite things to do consist of hiding Daddy's alarm clock, playing with Mamma's make-up, re-organizing the Tupperware cupboard.
Well, she's done it again. I guess she's decided to get into mischief.
But who can blame her with all the fun things around our house.
Her favorite things to do consist of hiding Daddy's alarm clock, playing with Mamma's make-up, re-organizing the Tupperware cupboard.
Today, I was changing her diaper and she got a hold of the powder before I could seal it back up...thus, the clown face. Poor child. We always have to snap a photo before cleaning her up. But think of all the proof we'll have later.
9 comments:
Well isn't she just the cutie! By the way, I love reading your blog. I need to comment more often!
Cute pic!! I wish I took the time to take a pic of things like this so I remember them. They can drive us batty but it is so fun to look back on these days and laugh!
first of all, i am loving all the pictures on your blog!! you are awesome!
as for your little one..will those days ever end? i don't know how you do it with 2! i am going nuts with just one ;)
Well, put yourself in her shoes. Think of all the chores and tasks she has to accomplish in one day: Hide Dad's alarm clock....check, get into mom's make-up....check, sort tupperwar, again....check, take a nap, eat 6 snacks today, get Hy in trouble (think of something new this time). Oh, the list is getting longer each day. She is a mom in training.
ADORABLE!!!
Love that you took a pic~
she's so cute...
That is such a funny picture. AH the joys of motherhood!!
so funny! What a smart mama to take a photo before the clean up! She looks so adorable in this picture....another page I am guessing???
HD and Mini-E need to hang out some more. I think they are right on the same "mischief" track. Great picture. And again, bravo on taking the time to get a shot.
I love that you take a picture before you clean her up!! I do the same thing:) I have missed seeing your blog everyday, but now I am back:) very cute
Post a Comment