Monday, May 26, 2008

Midway

We spent our Memorial Day in Midway.
It's always so nice to just get away from everything & be together as a family.
We slept in, watched movies on Grandad's monster movie screen, ate ice cream, went swimming & took our traditional drive around town. (more pictures HERE)
And it was wonderful! The kids had fun & the parents relaxed.
What more could I ask for?
HY even shared his root beer voluntarily with Mini-E!!!
Photobucket

And just as we were leaving town, we saw this guy!
Yep, Thomas the Train was just about to pull out of the station. But we caught him just in time.
HY was one happy camper.
I'm sure we'll hear nothing but trains for weeks!
Photobucket

Thank you Grandad & Grandma J for letting stay at your house for a weekend! What a blessing!

10 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

HOLY COW! luckiest kid ever! meeting Thomas! WOW! sounds like a fab weekend! love those shots of you and the chilluns!

onehm said...

A wonderful weekend...
LOVING the pics. I left you love over at the other blog, of course!!
Glad that we talked tonight...I've missed you!!
;)

Brittney said...

LOVE these photos and I've HEARD that the Heber Creeper turns into Thomas for a while in the spring but I've never seen it. How cool!!!! I love Midway. It's so beautiful.

Micah and Jen said...

What a fun memorial day....and great pictures as always! :)

Shawna said...

that is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Webb Family said...

Carter would go crazy over that train, how fun!!
Sounds like a fun weekend for the kiddos and a relaxing one for the adults. Perfect!!!

Jamie said...

SO jelous of your time in Midway and my kids would die for a chance to hang with Thomas!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Looks like a great Memorial Day! We love Midway. Glad you got to spend some time with your family.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

that thomas is fabulous!! caleb would love it! sounds like such a fun weekend. it seems like you guys are always taking your kids fun places. they will love the memories ;)

Paige said...

i have to say i love the picture above. love it cause it's so real.