What is "Normal"? Haven't you ever heard the phrase "bouncing off the walls"? Now you know exactly what it means! :) I don't know if it is "normal", but my kids do it ALL THE TIME! Don't know if that's a comforting thought for you or not...thanks for the giggle!
WHAT THE?? You could have posted this one for WTH Wednesday...
That was so funny. It could have something to do with the fact that it's 1am. Or it could be that your kid has some "Y" in him after all... I think I see some of your brothers' comedic abilities shining through.
wow, Jackson does the same thing and then says "oh crap momma, dat hoot(hurt)" then he continues to do it. I dont like that he says oh crap, heck I am just happy that he is talking now! its a OK 4 letter word that I will allow for the time being! haha way to go Hy, you are a awesome little boy, and your mom and dad will be buying lots of wall pathes and spackle!
10 comments:
Thanks for the giggle. It was a long afternoon at work and coming home to see my favorite guy being such a boy was perfect!
What a funny kid! HD rather enjoyed the video...laughing out loud and everything. I hope she doesn't get too many ideas too soon!
that was great fun to watch. Alice in particular kept pointing and grunting and sort of giggling. kids really 'get' each other I think.
What is "Normal"? Haven't you ever heard the phrase "bouncing off the walls"? Now you know exactly what it means! :) I don't know if it is "normal", but my kids do it ALL THE TIME! Don't know if that's a comforting thought for you or not...thanks for the giggle!
WHAT THE?? You could have posted this one for WTH Wednesday...
That was so funny. It could have something to do with the fact that it's 1am. Or it could be that your kid has some "Y" in him after all...
I think I see some of your brothers' comedic abilities shining through.
That made me smile and of course laugh. He is just too cute and ALL boy!!! ;)
wow, Jackson does the same thing and then says "oh crap momma, dat hoot(hurt)" then he continues to do it. I dont like that he says oh crap, heck I am just happy that he is talking now! its a OK 4 letter word that I will allow for the time being! haha way to go Hy, you are a awesome little boy, and your mom and dad will be buying lots of wall pathes and spackle!
Ok, thank you for the good laugh today!
He's a stunt man! That was so funny I had to take a potty break.
He's a stunt man! That was so funny I had to take a potty break.
Post a Comment