Monday, February 25, 2008

It's no big deal!





Today is my Farmboy's birthday!
Not just any birthday--it's the big 3----0-----!
Which means that he is now as old as I am.
And since he doesn't like to have anybody make a big deal of his special day, I'm not making a big deal on...my blog.
I will however, leave a few of my favorite pictures of him:


Here he is waiting patiently for me outside my dressing room at our wedding reception. To this day, he spends a lot of time waiting for me....patiently.



Mini-E sitting on Daddy's lap on her first flight to AZ.This little girl loves her daddy---& he adores her!




HY's hero & twin. Farmboy has always been a fabulous dad. HY wants to grow up to be just like him.

Of course we can't leave out the canoe. 2 years ago, I got Farmboy a canoe for his birthday. He loves to fish & he loves this canoe! Sorry sweetie-- I'm not going to be able to outdo myself this year! Maybe next year.

Happy Birthday Farmboy. Hope it's as uneventful as you like it to be. Here's to just another day!

7 comments:

onehm said...

Happy Birthday to Farmboy!!! So glad that he's now a member of "the club".
Hope he has a great day!

Crazymamaof6 said...

WOW 30! that is OLD! i mean REALLY COOL! since all the coolest people are 30 these days. WHOOHOOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FARMBOY!

Bethie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARM BOY!!!!!

kam said...

Happy Happy Birthday Farmboy!!!!

Andrea said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Paula said...

Happy birthday to you! Lets have a party anyway. Can I bring a cake Friday as a surprise?