Thursday, January 17, 2008

HY's Request


Dear Grandma Suz,
I have a bit of a problem as you might be able to tell. I love the slippers that you made for me when Mini-E was born. They have been with me for almost 1 year now. I've slid, I've slidded, & I've slipped all over the house. But lately, I've been getting way too much traction. I hardly ever go crashing into chairs or walls like I used to. Can you please help me? My mamma says that I should just stop growing, but have you seen her lately? What would she know about growing? Thank you for reading my concerns. I love & miss you very very much.
xoxo, HY
(your growing grandson)

8 comments:

onehm said...

Well after that sweet letter, how can Grandma Suz not come to the rescue??

(Great pic, by the way!! How'd you do that??)

Anonymous said...

I'm starting them tonight. I hope I will have them done in time for Grandpa to take up. Love you! Grandma Suz

blah, blah by lindsey said...

too cute. oh btw i think i should win cause i have commented on your other posts too ;)

Kylie said...

That is the cutest post ever! Ü

RPH said...

what a great picture. i love it! every boy should have a pair of those to skid around in. even my husband would love them!

Jen said...

This is sooo cute! And I want some slippers like that!

Bethie said...

cute slippers:0)

dwil said...

Wait until he gets to drive on the snow and ice... this will come back to haunt you.