Monday, December 3, 2007

In the Process

Lately it seems like I'm always..."in the process" of something. This morning, while I was trying to upload my blog topper & it was giving me problems

...I was in the process of doing a few loads of laundry (get that started & you feel like you've solved most of your cleaning problems)
...I was in the process of cleaning the kitchen....as well as--vacuuming (thanks HY for helping me out)
...I was also in the process of decluttering each room (that's definitely a process)
...I was also in the process of sorting through a million scrapbook pages...still not out of my head & on the screen.

You get the idea.
Thank you Tina for helping me process the topper. I chose the Sneaky HY because the ones that were my absolute favorites are going on the Christmas Card & I'd hate to not have everyone surprised. I love surprises. I never opened my Christmas presents early. That's just the kind of person I am.

6 comments:

onehm said...

That's RIGHT!! You never would open them early~ no matter how much I BEGGED! ;o)
No problem with the topper...glad to help!
Everything looks great, and I'm so glad that you were able to get some stuff "started" around your house!!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Great new topper. And I guess multi-tasking is what makes women, women. Right?

blah, blah by lindsey said...

it seems like everday is a process...

love the new topper

Jamie said...

Love the topper!! i have a sneaky little one and some times it is hard to mad because they are so dang cute

Webb Family said...

I love your new topper! Funny how we almost our born to multi-task! Kelsey already has that down but not Cody.

Micah and Jen said...

mmmmm.....the process! I have decided that life is the process....and isn't it so wonderful? I was looking at your super cute blog here and noticing your awesome scrapbook and how very much you have in it now....Love it and so inspiring! Oh, also, love the pics of your kids decorating the tree!!!