I've been working on a few Christmas cards for family & friends. Here's what I did for my sister, Runnie & her beautiful family. Don't they look fabulous? They really truely are! Aunt Runnie does so many nice things for so many people. She really is a service oriented gal. She's made blessing outfits for my 2 kids, sewn my lovely curtains, & created Halloween costumes on a moment's notice. She's incredibly talented & sensationally funny. I just wish that she lived much...much closer.
Here are a couple of blessing/bareavement outfits.
Here are a couple of blessing/bareavement outfits. She does incredible work--& asks nothing in return.
What a service. She's a gift to everyone who knows her.


5 comments:
I love the emphasis on "Christ" in the card. What a great idea. This is a beautiful card for a beautiful family.
I love Aunt Runnie! I still have that beautiful quilt she made me for my wedding...it's in Mr. T's room right now. I hold it as one of my most prized possessions.
I love this card. You are awesome. And the picture of her family is amazing. Look how those kids are growing up. They aren't supposed to do that so quickly!
Beautiful!
what a darling family! i love the colors that they wore in their family picture! that blue is one of my favorites, and with the brown- very nice! the card is darling too.
Fabulous card!! Aunt runnie is very talented, I am impressed:)
what a great sister! love the cards!
Post a Comment