Here are the Top 5 Things we LOVE about the ZOO!
I love that Aunt Lala is nice & tall with the rest of us midgets.
And the #1 thing: THE TRAIN! HY absolutely Loved the train. I knew he would & thankfully we did this last...or he'd have insisted that we go again & again! Did I mention, it's only a $1 to ride? When he woke up from his nap (on the car ride home) his first words where, "choo choo"---no joke.
It was such a beautiful day at the Zoo...probably in the high 60's...we almost wished we'd had t-shirts & shorts... Here are few more of my favorite moments of the day:
Mini-E reading about the elephants & deciding where we should go next.
Little W. aka thumb sucker.
These 2 cousins have become such good friends in the last little while. It's amazing to think they are related when you see their coloring! Here they are looking at the bears...
And here are the bears looking at them...
11 comments:
Very fun!! Love the leopard video. High 60's! I wish it were that temp here! Of course we would be wearing sweaters if it were!
That looks like such a fun zoo! And, how nice to have older ones to help.
What fun, and what beautiful weather- try high 90's here...
In that first picture I had to do a double take, you look just like one of the kids!!
Lovin the zoo. We just got a membership here...YEAH!!!!!
Fun, fun, fun! And the video of HY - I laughed right out loud.
I love that you guys are at the zoo while its cold! (totally shows I'm an AZ girl!) So fun!
that's a great little video! he cracks me up!
So we went to Hogle zoo the weekend we took the boys down to salt lake to go to AZ--and it poured on us, no not just a little--like totally soaked to the bone by the time we got to the car! It was a great memory and so fun! Love that zoo! :)
Love the video. We used to walk back and forth in front of one of the big cat exhibits and watch them follow us and pick off the weakest one.
Sounds so fun! I need to take my little tyke to the zoo one of these days. What a great idea.
love the zoo! looks so fun! especially with cousins! little W is a doll! what a cute baby!
Post a Comment