

I thought that these pictures would bring back a few good memories to some of my readers. The year was...1993....Christmas Formal; Junior Year of High School. Just a few things I want to point out. Bangs!---The Size of our Hair!---The look on innocence on our faces. Thank you ladies for such sweet memories.
If I had the chance to tell my 16 year-old-self something...
I think it would be to ENJOY the simplicity of life back then.
What would you tell your old self?
13 comments:
That is hilarious! But brings back some good memories!
you are beautiful!!!!!
oh, the hair! i was laughing out loud at this post! i love the pictures. and dont worry, i am certainly not laughing AT you but WITH you, i have pictures of me with the same outrageous hair! you are right, we should have eaten up the simplicity of life then.
I love these photos...I forgot about them! Awesome!
;o)
I can't imagine what I would say other than...
Stop taking life so seriously! (Wait, I could tell myself that now!)
Great MLM.
I do not know what I would say to myself, but this is so fun I love the photos!!
wow! i was really shocked to see my 16 year old self looking at me when i came to your blog!! what a fun memory..i totally remember that day. lets see, i broke up with my bf on the way home from our day date. oh, mike hit me in the head with my front door (on accident) but it sure smarted! oh and weren't we supposed to go canoeing but we didn't know what the heck we were doing? good times. i wish i had all my old pictures. they are still in storage, but as soon as i move i am breaking those babies out. thanks for the fun memory.
Ok, you look about 12 there...you were really 16? Rad bangs, dude.
Oh the fun memories!! I remember you would love to tease Paige, Reilly and I for our big hair! What a fun memory lane Monday!
ok, it's amy (mask) miles. i saw you on kylie's blog. small world, hu?! just wondering if you've gone to any mission reunions. do you keep in touch with anyone? i've been trying to find pres. flossi's info. i'm getting pretty 'rome' sick now- especially wishing i was in Ascoli watching the leaves change!
That is embarrassing; Dane loves to make fun of that dress, and my hair? Funny thing, this was a blind date for me, and just a few years ago we realized that my date was in or ward. We showed him the picture and he started laughing and said, “Who is the girl”. He did not recognize me at all. I vote we take this picture down. =) What fun memories!
Wow! Those are some awesome pictures. Some things get better with age, huh?
seriously fabulous! love it all! the sequins , the Jessica mclintock dresses! and the bangs! fabulous!
i would totally tell the 16 year old me i was thin and to enjoy it! because i always thought i was fat, now i know what fat is! that and i would inform myself about boy flirting! and i would have had so much more fun! i always thought the boys teasing me were being mean , now i know they were boy flirting! good memory lane! you rock!
This is totally awesome... wow brings back memories! You guys are gorgeous! In a 90's sort of way! Ha!
Post a Comment