Wednesday, September 5, 2007

WHAT A DEAL Wednesday!

Alright everybody, I'm starting something a bit new. Some of you may or may not already know that I am a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant (audible gasp). I know, I know...I don't seem like the make-up type. But, I do love having clean, clear, & beautiful skin & Mary Kay is the best product I know of out there. Each Wednesday, I am going to try to offer a "deal".
Drum roll please...................
Satin Lips Set(Mask & Balm) !!!!
WAS $18 NOW $15 + free shipping! Buff away dry skin with Satin Lips® Lip Mask (.3 oz. net wt.), then moisturize with Satin Lips® Lip Balm (.3 oz. net wt.) to keep lips soft.

Visit this website & type in my name as a consultant. If you don't know my full name please send me an email (junk4zoie@gmail.com) or comment.

You can shop 24/7! Free Gift with a $40 or more purchase.

If you love this or any other Mary Kay Products, please feel free to leave some love under "comments." Thanks!

2 comments:

onehm said...

You said to leave some love so here it is:

LOVE.

Luv ya!

ZB said...

Thanks baby cakes!