(Love this picture of her little bro. trying on his old scout uniform!)And this is what I found in the letter:
This may look a bit familiar. I guess when I posted this, it got Aidsy thinking back a few years to when we did the same thing sitting at a table overlooking the water in Seattle. I think the year was ...well, when was it? 2000? Good memories. Funny how much we guessed right & how WAY off we were in a lot of it. So I say, thank you Aidsy for sending me such a fun letter! Wish we could get HF to catch a glance of it. I know that she'd appreciate this choice picture of the 2 of us singing with those "dudes" on the street.

This one's my favorite of the 3 of us. It's not exactly the best looking, but boy it brings back some great memories. Love you girls!
This may look a bit familiar. I guess when I posted this, it got Aidsy thinking back a few years to when we did the same thing sitting at a table overlooking the water in Seattle. I think the year was ...well, when was it? 2000? Good memories. Funny how much we guessed right & how WAY off we were in a lot of it. So I say, thank you Aidsy for sending me such a fun letter! Wish we could get HF to catch a glance of it. I know that she'd appreciate this choice picture of the 2 of us singing with those "dudes" on the street.
This one's my favorite of the 3 of us. It's not exactly the best looking, but boy it brings back some great memories. Love you girls!
3 comments:
LOVE IT! I especially love that the two of you showed up to Seattle in November without coats and you're both wearing mine! Did I ever send you a copy of the CD of those street singers?? Let me know and I'll make a copy!
You totally had a life without me...how did that happen? ;o)
This looks like tons of fun. Can't wait to go to Seattle myself. And you girls and these predictions! You crack me up!
That first picture is too funny! And, I love that you guys wrote stuff down reminds me of Reilly, Paige & I.
Post a Comment