Friday, August 10, 2007

Oh My Man I Love Him So...


Basics

1. Who is your man? Farmboy

2. How long have you been together? 3 years

3. Dating/Engaged/Married? dated/engaged for 9 months

4. How old is your man? 29


You or your man?

1. Who eats more? He does

2. Who said "I love you" first? He does probably

3. Who weighs more? him

4. Who sings better? I think I do

5. Who's Older? I am

6. Who's smarter? HE IS by far


DIFFERENT WAYS

7. Who's temper is worse? Probably him

8. Who does the laundry? Me. But he's a good helper

9. Who does the dishes? Me. He helps if I ask.

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me

11. Who's feet are bigger? his

12. Who's hair is longer? MINE

13. Who's better with the computer? He is, hands down! But I probably know Photoshop better

14. Who mows the lawn? he does. I did it once, but it was kind of a disaster.

15. Who pays the bills? Thank goodness---he does!

16. Who cooks dinner? Me, but he loves to cook.

17. Who drives when you are together? He does unless he's too tired.

18. Who pays when you go out to dinner? He takes care of that

19. Who's the most stubborn? We are both equally stubborn

20. Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? Probably him

21. Who's parents do you see more? Mine...his live in another state.

22. Who named your dog? NO ANIMALS for us

23. Who kissed who first? For sure he kissed me

24. Who asked who out? He did

25. What did you do? We went fishing at mirror lake.

26. Who's more sensitive? hum...Probably me. But he's sentimentAL.

27. Who's taller?He's taller, but that's not hard

28. Who has more friends? Me

29. Who has more siblings?I beat him by one.

30. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I'm not answering that one!

6 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

so fun to learn more about you guys! i love how you met at the mental hospital! you are too funny!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

love it. i don't know if i have even met farmboy, but i love learning about your relationship

onehm said...

Learning some interesting things about the Farmboy. How is it that we both had unusual first dates and still married these guys?
Guess they are exceptional enough to keep our attention, eh?

Anonymous said...

I will neither confirm or deny any information posted by ZB concerning her hubbie (me) on this blog, but some of it sure doesn't sound like how I see it...:)

Webb Family said...

This was so fun to read and learn some new things about you two!

Jamie said...

Sure was fun to learn more!!!!