I know, it doesn't look like much--but why don't we take a peek inside.
This house has: A giant copper water fall in the front entryway. It extends from the top of the stairs all the way to the basement.
Yes, an indoor football field. (You can't see the several TV's on each side of the field)
Now this bathroom may not seem that cool to you, but I LOVED it. Complete with changing room for heading out to the....
and of I'll take one of these as well: You guessed it, A water slide!
Not to worry, if you don't want to go for a swim in one of the three pools, then just lounge around out here & keep an eye on your youngsters:
This is a covered patio (I think)-complete with fireplace, tv, mini-bar...
Or perhaps you're rather watch the game...or 3 different games in this sport center (complete with full kitchen)
Pretty sure this is where I'd find my 2 men...
I don't think I'd mind spending time cleaning this bathroom: All copper baby!
Or maybe I'd like to just take a nap in this room:
Well, I've just showed you some highlights here. I didn't even show you the bedrooms, kitchen, wine celler, office, front room, game room, school room, or DANCE room. I think that there was a TV in every CORNER of that house! Pretty sickening if you ask me.
Oh, I almost forgot...this house has copper everything...even the outside. And the wood throughout looks like this:
And the price....well, pennies! only $4.2 million. Grab it while you can.
7 comments:
Wow! Would have loved to see that in person! Looks awesome! Love the craft room...I guess if I had the $4.2 mil to spend on the house I could afford a babysitter so that I could scrap as much as I wanted, right?
Very cool...
Cool house!!!! I love going to home shows.
holy fabulous! that is so amazing! and delightful! totally worth taking the kiddos along! fantastic!
BTW, I am missing my scrappin' friend...where are all your beautiful LO's? I need more inspiration!!
;)
No pressure, or anything...
WOW! That is one huge house. Can you imagine living there I would feel like I never saw mt family! My fav was of course the craft room.
WOW!!! WOW!! WOW!! it's just money right, you should jump on that!
Man you are courageous! WE had tickets to the one here in Pocatello, but opted for the zoo instead--I don't think the people who owned the homes would have appreciated our little men as we do! :) That is such and awesome house!!! I bet you are totally in the works of buying right?
Post a Comment