Yesterday at 3:06pm, everything in my life CHANGED! Yes, I have now entered a new decade---the 30's! (It doesn't feel too bad).
Lucky for me, I have a lot of people who love me & wanted to make it a very special day. First, Tina with her surprise visit & this darling creation to the left! She's amazingly creative. Oh & lest I forget this post that made me laugh & cry all at the same time. Memories are sometimes the best gifts ever. Truly a tulip!
While Lovin-H watched my two yahoos, Nonna & CC took me to lunch at Gardner's Village! Yummy.
As if that wasn't enough-- Nonna & I got pedicures & a much needed eyebrow sculpting. Quite the treat. My dear sweet sister, Aunt CC & her kidos gave me this very cool box, but what could be inside????
....you'll never guess....
The perfect gift for my new home. Thanks so much Aunt CC for your beautiful work (did I mention this was hand-made?). Makes me think of Italy.
Of course--not to be outdone--the infamous Farmboy gave me one of these...
The Philips portable DVD player with 2 screens. It's the gift that keeps on giving. (especially on long car trips with 2 kids). One of my favorite movies (National Treasure) was hidden inside---I have underestimated his sneakiness.
The Philips portable DVD player with 2 screens. It's the gift that keeps on giving. (especially on long car trips with 2 kids). One of my favorite movies (National Treasure) was hidden inside---I have underestimated his sneakiness. Of course, I don't want to forget all the emails, cards, & phone calls (even at 11pm) from friends & family. Thank you for remembering me on my birthday. It means a lot to me to have such incredible people in my life. You can't ask for much more than that in 30 years.
9 comments:
Awesome DAY! How fun, all the neat gifts...
You deserve it, "Middle Aged Girl"! ;)
xoxoxo
yay! looks like a great way to start a new era in you life! a new decade even! love all of your gifts! the clock is fabulous! and who doesn't love a pedicure and eye brow sculpt! and happy kids in the car!that is Priceless!
What a lucky girl. 30 seems to be treating you well!!!
Looks like you know how to celebrate! Sounds like a great birthday!
Ok, now I feel like a complete idiot. I have your birthday down as the 21st, for some reason (no idea why) and the card is just waiting to be mailed. Well, you'll get my belated wishes soon! I'm glad you had a great and fantastic day and I hope you know it isn't just HY that I send b-day wishes to!
i'm so glad you had such a great birthday! can you believe we are all hitting 30!? you got some awesome gifts, lovin' that clock & last name from onehm very cute.
I also suck. (I meant to call you but I have no idea what day it is lately.) Welcome to the 25 club! It's pretty awesome so far, eh? Looks like ya got some nice new toys...and other random comment--Mini-E's pic chugging cereal is hilarious. Can't believe she's ready for that. Man!
Parker.
Ok, I am such a jerk. I kept thinking I need to email, I need to email and did I? (no) I am so ashamed. Happy Birthday!! You are so awesome!! Hope you had a great day!!
Sounds like you had a great birthday! Did you recieve those decorated letters as a gift? They are so cool.
Post a Comment