1. When was the last time you ran? Never for fun-I enjoy breathing way too much
3. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night? YES, if I don't I'm "grouchy" says Farmboy
5. Do you eat raw cookie dough? yes--but I always think about how I might die afterwards.
8. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone? Yes, when I lived in Taiwan (internet was my tie to the outside world)
9. Could you live without a computer? no, not very happily.
10. Do you wear shoes in the house? Yes I do
13. Who would you call first if you won the lottery? I would never win
14. Last time you saw your best friend? Tina? Oh dear don't ask me--I'll tear up-too long
15. What jewelry are you wearing right now? wedding ring, diamond earing given to me by Farmboy when HY was born
17. Do you watch 'Grey's Anatomy'?nope, I can't commit to TV shows!
18. How do most people spell your name? Generally wrong.
19. When was the last time you left your house? Yesterday for the postoffice
21. What noise do you hear right now? TV --kids sleeping--great sound
22. Who is the youngest in your family? me-I'm the kaboos
23. Who does the dishes at your house? Pretty much ME. Sometimes Farmboy helps out.
24. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would be most likely to over pack? Sherida, she always packed everything on the list for girls camp. Love that girl.
25.Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you?yes, i have great sisters!
26. Do you know anyone with the same name as you?Other than my Grandmother--no--& nobody with my current married name
27. When was the last time you cleaned your toilets? Oh...last week
29. Do you get your hair cut every month?Ya, right. I wish
30. What was the last thing you purchased? food I think
I took out a few questions...hope that's okay

9 comments:
ooh, like the new colors! and it seems you figured out the picture frame thing I was trying to explain ;)
Love the answers!
Way to go on cleaning the toilets! You are a superstar homemaker!
thanks for letting me learn more about you! that is a darling picture of you too!
love to know more! so fun to know all about you!
I'm happy you played it was fun learning more things about you. You took ?'s out how dare you!!
You are so awesome. Love your answers. Ya learn something new everytime I read these.
Fun to be reading your blog. You've done some cute things with your blog page (music, slide shows, header...). I'll have to email you my address.
Hey! Where are you? I miss ya! I put a "dare" on mine just for you...
BTW, you look soooo much like your sisters in that pic. Scary the resemblance! (More than usual!)
Post a Comment