Looks like he is a keeper of a Dad. They say you can learn all you need to know about a guy by how he treats his mother and children. Very cute video! Looks like Mini-E has a great dad!
Cute Video. You need to add more videos in there of Hy. I would love to see his antics. Many people I work with have said that Mini E looks alot like me. I guess I'll just have to get a picture of her and me together to see for sure.
7 comments:
Looks like he is a keeper of a Dad. They say you can learn all you need to know about a guy by how he treats his mother and children. Very cute video! Looks like Mini-E has a great dad!
Lucky girl, Mini-E...your daddy sure does love you!
And it looks like she's taking after Aunt Tina in the thigh department!
What a cute video! Aren't Dads the greatest!!
Oh please!!!!!!!!! Trust me, nobody has thighs like this MINI! She's got a few....or more extra rolls in there.
she's a cutie! those rolls! arms, thighs everywhere, cute! love a chubby baby! she obviously loves her daddy!
Cute Video. You need to add more videos in there of Hy. I would love to see his antics. Many people I work with have said that Mini E looks alot like me. I guess I'll just have to get a picture of her and me together to see for sure.
Very cute!
Ivy
Taiwan
Post a Comment