Monday, May 14, 2007

To All the great women in my life!

Here's a small tribute to all the amazing women, mothers, sisters, aunts, and grandmas in my life. I love you all. You are incredible examples to me! I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day! Aunt Lala & her little ones. She is expecting another boy! Auntie Mah-C with Baby O.


Aunt Little S & Grandma Suz
Aunt Runnie

Nonna
Grandma Big Z

Aunt Runnie & Aunt CC

Aunt AB & little Jo

5 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

so fun! i am impressed you have pictures of all of them! Does April check your blog!? If so... hi April!

Webb Family said...

Your pictures are so nice, you need to write who everyone is.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Great pictures. Aren't sisters/moms/grandmas the best?!

blah, blah by lindsey said...

What a great family. Your sisters are so cute!! and I love your mom

Jellybean babies said...

Hey, how are ya? I love all your great pictures!