Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Pop Quiz

Are YOU smarter than a 5th grader?
My mother-in-law sent this to me. Sadly, I am NOT smarter than a 5th grader. Pretty sure that the longer you are out school, the dumber you become. I did get all the English ones right! Thank goodness or I might have to give my degree back. It's history and science that need a bit of work.

Click here: Quiz: Are you smarter than a 5th grader?

6 comments:

Webb Family said...

I do not even want to know how dumb I have gotten over the years!

Crazymamaof6 said...

i got 57%. I know i've gotten dumber, and my memory has crapped out too!

Jen said...

Woo Hoo, I barely passed! LOL, does it count if I am sure I knew it at one point?!

onehm said...

I don't even have to take the quiz to know that I would NEVER pass.
The 4 small people living in my house have slowly stolen all my brain cells.

blah, blah by lindsey said...

Ya, I did horribly on that. A whole 47%, but I was up all night :)

Aunt Runny said...

78% Yes!