Monday, May 28, 2007

In Memory of Grandma Z

Since today is Memorial Day, I thought I would take this opportunity to remember a very special woman in my life. Grandma Z. Teacher. Story Lady. Grandmother. Friend. Aunt Z. Sister. Hat Lady. Pospicle-giver. Actress. Anti-milk-spiller. Worrier. Mother.
One ree, Or ree, ickeree Ann, Filsy, Folsy, Nicholas, John, Queever, Quaver, English Neighbor, Fee, Fi, Fo, Fum, Out Goes YOU!

Love you Grandma Z. Thank you for inspiring me to tell my story, my own way.

7 comments:

onehm said...

Love the photo. Love that she continues to inspire you, even though she is no longer on the earth. That's a good woman!
(as are you, zb!!)
;)

Webb Family said...

I love grandparents and the wonderful things we learn from them.

Rachel Durazzani said...

Love your tributes and what a great picture!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for that nice tribute.

Aunt Runny said...

Oh, I love this tribute to a wonderful lady.
I have one thing in common: I too am an anti-milk spiller. It's a big no no in my house.

Scully said...

When I first saw the picture, I thought maybe you and Parker had another photo shoot with Mini-E. Your kids do take after your side of the family!

ZB said...

That's what my dad said. He thinks Mini-E is a mini version of Grandma Z. Too funny. Must be the chubba lubba in her.