Yesterday I took my kids to see a few friends from my teaching days. Here are just a couple of our favorites.
Crafty B and Science Duke
loved seeing Mini-E for the first time. Everyone wanted to know if I'd ever end up with a child that looked like me. Probably not!
I've only been gone for 2 years and yet...I now have 2 kids. It's amazing what can happen in only 2 years. I also ran into a few students that were 7th graders--now 9th graders. ALL taller than me. Big surprise.
5 comments:
i bet everyone loved seeing you and your darling kids!
wow sounds very fun! i think it is so fun to go back and see old friends.
How fun to take her back! And good for you for getting some great pictures. Love that flower in her hair!
Cute. Bet they all loved that cute Mini E!
How fun, it's always good to see old friends. Thats funny about your old students being taller then you.
Post a Comment