Thursday, April 5, 2007

Too tired to think of a clever title...

I love it when my sisters kids are on Spring Break! We get to spend time together and HY gets to play with all the cousins. He is simply in love with Aunt CC and her kids. What would I ever do without my family. Today we went to the dollar movies and saw Night at the Museum. We thought it was fabulous. Even little HY enjoyed it, until the very end when he zonked. Thanks Aunt CC for being one of the best sisters, mothers, and aunts I know. I can hardly imagine what you'll be like as a grandmother. Here's a picture she took of HY and his new buddy Puppy "Caseys."


Speaking of grandmothers...Grandma Suz and Grandpa S are coming into town late tonight. With them will be Uncle D and Aunt little S. HY will be so happy when he wakes up and sees all the new faces in our house. Goodnight!

6 comments:

blah, blah by lindsey said...

What a fun day. I can't believe your guy fell asleep in a movie.

onehm said...

You are such a good daughter-in-law! I am always so impressed with you...

Rachel Durazzani said...

Mel's kids are on Spring Break, too, so we spent the whole day with them and will spend another day with them tomorrow. And I agree - cousins are great - even for little HD. It's too late to do a post tonight, but I'll get one up tomorrow after they leave...

Rachel Durazzani said...

Oh, and I LOVE the pictures of HY. Such a cute kid!

Crazymamaof6 said...

very fun! a totally cute pic of your little guy and his big puppy dog! I love hangin' out with the cousins too. they are built in friends!

Webb Family said...

There is something extra special about sisters! We loved that movie too, a must have.