Check out Gorgeous L & Sweet S. Love the bangs.Who are all these girls (or guys???) And where are they today?
Take a guess.This is what a semester at BYU will do to you. Shout out to Cherbear and Miss Parker...
and Cece (where is she anyway?)Love this girl! The bestest friend in the world.
Babes!

I love these pictures--where are we today? If you know, please do tell.
And Yes, the Corndog picture (my inspiration for this blog). I'll never forget how my entire bedroom smelled like corndogs for weeks!
Babes!

I love these pictures--where are we today? If you know, please do tell.
And Yes, the Corndog picture (my inspiration for this blog). I'll never forget how my entire bedroom smelled like corndogs for weeks!
11 comments:
First of all AHHHHHH! I want to kill you for that corndog picture. I look like a fat cow!!! Moving on. I still have that first picture framed. I remember the 2nd one, but the 3rd one I have no clue where we are. What a fun blog entry. I just wish that last one would have been left off.
Did you just scan the pictures onto your computer?
yep, sure did. I pulled them up from their graves in the basement. Sorry about that corndog picture. But it had to be done. At least you guys look like you were having fun. Just think, you look TONS better now!
I am gagging at these pictures (the ones that I am in)...but can I say that the gorgeous Daley twins look spectacular?! That is just not fair!
I hope so. Where the heck are we in the 2nd to last one?
Darn those Daley's, why do they always have to look so good?!
truly horrifying! Lindsey said she wanted to kill you and now i know why! OH and thanks for my super fabulous girls camp /Brady bunch Picture! Eww I had to be Mr. Brady while you were cute and tiny and got to be Bobby! Didn't love that! fun blog!
Those are hilarious. I think I may have been inspired. . . .
What a fun post! Thanks for making a girl feel good. Where were we in that picture?
Well, one of em was taken at Olive Garden just before I left on my mission. That would have been the Summer of 98. And then the other was Ashley's bridal shower at my house.
Ok, the traveling fashion show pic? How could you! ;) Dude. That was forever ago.
Post a Comment