Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Anniversary Celebration

Some of you may be asking, "what did they do to celebrate their anniversary?"...okay, so maybe none of you were wondering. We actually had our celebration date on Saturday (Thanks to Farmboy's family for watching the kiddos). We went to a super cool place (a bit pricy, but worth it). Tepanyaki Japanese Steakhouse. As you can see our chef was so fast that I couldn't get a clear picture of him. He was a funny guy.
Here are the flowers that I found on the front door step yesterday. Thanks Farmboy!!! You never forget. My favorite...gerber daisies.

4 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

How fun! I love Tepanyaki! Did you catch the shrimp?

onehm said...

Glad that you guys had fun! And way to go, Farmboy! Flowers are always appreciated...

ZB said...

No catching of the shrimp for me...I'm a bit allergic to shell fish. Would have been good to know when I was in Taiwan.

Crazymamaof6 said...

cute cute flowers! very thoughtful and exciting anniversary.