Somebody figured out how to open doors. Little boys should never go to bed...they wake up a day older! What am I to do? Nothing is safe, especially not the pantry!
Go get the things that go on the door knobs and then after awhile when he figures that out. Then e-mail me and I will give you the web site for some that are even a little hard for some adults. I hope that makes sense.
He is so grown up. Scary! Good luck... Those doorknob things are a good idea! I might go get one for our front door. Target here I come! ;) (You know how much of an excuse I need to make a trip to Target!)
4 comments:
Go get the things that go on the door knobs and then after awhile when he figures that out. Then e-mail me and I will give you the web site for some that are even a little hard for some adults. I hope that makes sense.
I know what you mean. I dreamed last night that HD was "big" and it made me so sad. Good luck with your doors!
He is so grown up. Scary! Good luck...
Those doorknob things are a good idea! I might go get one for our front door. Target here I come! ;)
(You know how much of an excuse I need to make a trip to Target!)
Brooke, maybe I should just get the "hard for some adult" door knobs...just skip a step! Thanks for all the moral support.
Post a Comment