Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My Celebrity Look-alikes THEN

My cool celebrity look-alike collage from MyHeritage.com. Get one for yourself.



This picture was taken my Junior year in College. I would have been about 23.

3 comments:

onehm said...

Does that really say "The Price Is Right" on the right hand side of your blog under "Obsessions"? Holy Cow, Girl....That's Crazy!
If you watch long enough, you'll see Shannan Fish..she was on that show. ;)

ZB said...

Yes, I am a Price is Right junky. And I've heard from not only you but MANY others that Shannon Fish gets to the showcase. I swear it's rigged if she got on the show. I've never got a chance of getting up there. My obsession is a bit much-HY claps and yell "BoB"

Scully said...

Z, Bob Barker is on Ellen today and they show some of the crazies that have been on The Price Is Right over the past 35 years. Enjoy!