Monday, March 19, 2007

Just another Manic Monday


Too many chores to be done today! The Laundry is out of control--but with every load that gets done, I feel a bit more in control of my life. I wish I could feel a bit more in control of my hair...or at least my eyebrows! I need a really great hair and eyebrow person. It's been since HY was born that I had my hair professionally done....or purchased a pair of shoes for that matter. I'm stopping now because I sound pathetic.
Just some of the after:

2 comments:

onehm said...

http://kmbfoto.blogspot.com/2007/03/mushu-lizard-lips.html

This gal was just talking about how much she loves her hairstylist...in Provo! Thought you might like to read...
Good luck with the laundry!

ZB said...

Guess what...That's the last person that I've been to! I've had Stuart do my hair since I moved here....but after having children and the bills that come with them, 200 bucks a pop just isn't worth it. Stuart is THE best ever!