Wednesday, March 7, 2007
First time's a charm?
I have arrived! After much persuasion by Ms. Wilks, I've decided that mothers cannot live on children's smiles and chocolate candy bars alone. We must BLOG! So, I've entered into this new realm of computer technology where women of all races, generations, and marital status can come together and share everything from their latest family photo to their most embarrassing moments at the local Panda Express (you know who you are)! The truth is that women need women. And as much as I love my children (HY is currently eating cherrioes off the floor) and my husband--I need women in my life to help me smile when I want to curse, laugh when I want to cry, and keep going when I want to throw my hands up in the air! Women need women, it's just true.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
WELCOME! We are glad to have you here...and I am so glad that now I can "peep" into your life each day. Loves you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have to say this is one of the funnest things I have done in awhile. Your blog is so cute. It feels like you are connected to other people whether they are close or far. ENJOY!!
Yahoo! I love the blog and I love blogging! I'm sure you've heard, it's addicting!
Well, how wonderful that you've joined the World of women. It's a lot of fun!!!
I'm so glad you are in the blog-o-sphere now! It is an excellent way to keep in touch.
Post a Comment